Best Practice is a four-level business English course designed for use by both pre-work students and those already working. It uses realistic, international contexts to train learners on the English needed for both the professional and personal sides of modern business life.
- Short two-page modules get straight to the point, building up basic language quickly and efficiently
- A wide variety of business situations provide motivating contexts for low-level learners
- Separate writing, vocabulary-building, and grammar sections allow the teacher to tailor the course to students’ needs
- Extensive presentation and practice of telephoning language and e-mail writing tasks expressly build skills essential in today’s global environment
- The accompanying audio program focuses on international English, using British, American, and non-native accents
- Comprehensive teacher support materials include Exam View® Pro test generating software and test bank, which allows teachers to create customize, and correct tests quickly and easily