English Explorer is a motivating new four-level series for students at secondary level, with a strong International focus. It combines a communicative approach to learning English with stunning National Geographic images, video and content.
With English Explorer, students:
EXPLORE amazing places and fascinating cultures with National Geographic, bringing real people, real places, and real stories into the English language classroom.
LEARN how to use English to communicate effectively in the real world, by developing language skills through age-appropriate print and multimedia resources.
DEVELOP critical thinking and other practical, real-world skills, including study skills and writing techniques.
Student Multi-ROM in the back of every SB
- National Geographic video
- Audio recordings
- Exercises for vocabulary, grammar, and comprehension
National Geographic DVD
- Eight video clips, 3-5 mins each
- Linked to unit topics
- Narration graded to the level
- Captions on/off option
- Video Worksheets in Student’s Book
Interactive Whiteboard CD-ROM
- Student Book, Workbook, audio, and video clips
- Compatible with any hardware, including laptop and projector