Explore Our World is a light and lively seven-level primary series in American English. It focuses on listening, speaking, and pronunciation activities, supported by fun and fascinating National Geographic content, images, and video, to ensure young learners of English have the essential language, skills, and knowledge they need to understand their world.
- An emphasis on listening and speaking activities allows instructors to focus on the key skills young learners need to learn English.
- The Sounds of English provide pronunciation practice in every unit.
- National Geographic video inspires and motivates young learners.
- The Professional Development Program helps teachers get the most out of Explore Our World.
- Easy-to-use technology reinforces and enhances the content of the Student Book.
- Free online activities and support are available for teachers and learners at myNGconnect.com
Each level of Explore Our World includes:
- Fun listening and speaking activities
- Songs and games
- Video activities
- National Geographic Values and Mission pages
- The Sounds of English for pronunciation practice, and much more!
New Explore Our World Grammar Workbooks are now available, providing structured, sequenced grammar practice and presentation that can be done individually, in or out of the classroom, and extends the grammar lessons and practice found in the Explore Our World Student Books, Workbooks, and Activity Worksheets.
Each grammar workbook includes:
- 2 pages of grammar practice, including new exemplars for additional presentation, for each of the 18 grammar topics in the Explore Our World Student Book
- Answer Keys provided for instructors on myNGconnect.com
Professional development made easy
Dr. Joan Kang Shin has designed a Professional Development program that helps teachers improve their classroom practice, and get the most out of Explore Our World.
16 hours of video for young learners
Created especially for young learners of English, Explore Our World Video is fully integrated into the Explore Our World teaching and learning materials, with 15-20 fun-fi lled minutes of video for each unit.
Technology that brings your classroom to life
A Classroom Presentation Tool DVD for each level integrates all the teaching resources, including video, songs, games, and language presentation, making it easy to bring the classroom to life!
myNGconnect.com is an online companion site for teachers and learners, and provides easy access to resources that support, reinforce, and build on the learning done in the classroom.