A classroom magazine
Engage your students like never before with a new way of teaching.
Explorer magazines develop readers’ nonfiction reading skills through engaging, informational text.
- Educators can select from 6 editions, leveled to differentiate learning.
- Seven issues aligned to the Common Core standards with science and social studies content for integrated learning.
- This year in Mexico only, once you place your order, you’ll receive 7 issues by level in a single delivery.
- With this new way of obtaining your student’s subscriptions, you can also have access to the teacher’s resources which will allow you to bring your classroom to life.
- Through the Teacher’s website you will access downloadable Teacher’s Guide PDFs and magazine projectable editions.
Young Explorer is available in two grade-specific editions. Each one is written for a specific grade level. Look up the Young Explorer logo on the cover to identify the edition. You will find Scout (kindergarten) or Voyager (Grade 1).
Explorer is available in four grade-specific editions. Each one is written for a specific grade level. Look up the Explorer logo on the cover to identify the edition. You will find Pioneer (Grade 2), Trailblazer (Grade 3), Pathfinder (Grade 4), Adventurer (Grade 5).