Bring the world of English language learning to life through breathtaking images and fascinating facts which interest and stimulate students. Teach them about the world we live in, its people, its customs and … its wonders. Happy Trails and World Wonders comprise a new 6-level course for children aged 6 to 12 that incorporates stunning National Geographic photography and nonfiction reading texts inspired by National Geographic content. National Geographic material is also included on the DVD that is available for each level. The course has been specially written to capture the attention of young learners in beginner to intermediate classes.
Unique features of the Student’s Books:
- 12 units containing a unit opener and three two-page lessons
- Systematic practice of all four skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Say it like this! sections that focus on functional language to aid communication
- Sounds of English sections that provide pronunciation practice
- A strong writing sub-skill syllabus that enables students to write well from the start
- Two-page reviews, every 2 or 3 units depending on the level
- Memorable songs to recycle lexical items and grammatical phenomena
- National Geographic DVD worksheets
- A play that can be performed by students at the end of the school year
- Each Student’s Book is accompanied by an audio CD containing the ongoing story, the National Geographic reading passages, the songs and the play.
Each workbook consolidates vocabulary and grammar from the student’s books and also provides further practice of the functional language, pronunciation work and writing sub skills.
**Disponible solo en: Argentina, Chile, Perú, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay.