The Just Right course is a five-level general English course for adults and young adults. Students learn in different ways. Just Right seamlessly integrates different approaches, motivating students and encouraging them to learn rapidly.
Just Right’s learner-centered approach produces confident learners who are able to communicate freely and spontaneously outside the classroom.
Just Right is packed full of fresh, engaging material. Students will enjoy using this book and teachers will find it flexible and easy to use.
Features and benefits of the 2nd edition:
- New covers and interior layout
- Rubrics and audio tasks to be consistent, clearer and easier to teach
- The Mini Grammar and audioscript booklet will form part of the end matter in the Student Book
- Interleaved Teacher’s Edition
- Class audio CD at the back of each Student Book