The Complete Guide To IELTS deconstructs the IELTS test and works systematically through each paper, covering all task types, text types, and skills. No stone is left unturned. The material can be used in class or by students working on their own.
Features and Benefits
- Each lesson offers task analysis, sample questions, tips and tactics, and skills-building exercises.
- Separate Vocabulary lessons deal with the common lexical features of the IELTS reading passage types and listening sections.
- A Language Resource Bank provides a comprehensive grammar reference and practice exercises covering all the grammar needed for the test.
- Engaging and motivating National Geographic video lessons increase students’ familiarity with the listening task types.
- Speaking test videos and worksheets build students’ confidence by showing real students completing full Speaking test interviews.
- Extensive additional practice of all four papers, plus practice material for the General Training papers
- Revision content on Interactive Whiteboard introduces learners to typical mistakes candidates make, and provides targeted practice and support to avoid throwing away marks.